So I decided I can no longer have adult conversations around Mallory. She is no longer a little girl and even when you think she is not listening or not paying attention, she really is. Today, I went visiting teaching and had to take Mallory along, because Tim was doing his home teaching at the same time. As we were getting ready to leave one house, Mallory busted out with, "Yeah, mommy's trying to make me a big sister." Everyone stopped and looked around and I said, "What did you say Mally?" She said, "Mommy's trying to make me a big sister." I could have died. My companion, the sister I visit teach and her daughter all began cracking up. They all told me there's no getting anything by this girl. So there you go, we're trying and Mallory will keep you posted with our progress :).
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
That is hilarous... that is so funny I am still laughing. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
What? Mallory said that? I just can't believe it, I'm shocked! (Ha ha--yeah right!) I'll be sure to talk to HER about how things are going from now on. :)
Maybe Mallory could send out a monthly email to let us all know about your progress! :) That's super funny. She is ALL personality, isn't she? We are coming down to Utah for my sister-in-law's wedding in May. I hope we can see you then. We'll be visiting the 12th through the 19th.
Miss you!
I had a sunbeam tell me once that he threw up in his parents bed when his parents were naked. Kids say the darndest things...
Wow, that's great! She is such a cutie. I can't believe she said that.
oh kids...love that they have no secrets! That is so funny! They seem to make their announcements at the best time.
Okay.. SOOO Funny! Its sad how much they actually pick up! She's funny!
Don't you wish they repeated things that you WANTED spread around? Like "mommy makes my bed every day and I eat a balanced diet!" instead of "mommy hasn't done laundry in 15 weeks and I wear old potato sacks and had Skittles and cheese for dinner last night."
Post a Comment