The kids were all able to go on an easter egg hunt in our backyard and had a blast doing it. It was fun to see them all together and helping each other find all their eggs. I love family. It is so fun to be so close to them all!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Your parents must be so proud - look at all those cute Grandkids!
And I am looking forward to sliding down that slide of yours on your new playground. Hopefully the slide won't snap - Mallory probably wouldn't be too pleased with me if I broke her new toy!
You ARE really lucky to be so close to family!! Cherish it before you have to move the another country like Texas! J/K I love it here, but I do miss my family!!
It was good to see you guys too!! You have such a cute family!! I hope you had fun on your trip with no kids!!! I am jealous!
I love that you have the link on your blog as Christy Hill, it's comforting to know that people still think of me as Christy Hill, I miss that name!
She is so adorable! You're so lucky to have a red-head! If you need any tips just let me know!
We love the Peads and Nuckles!!!
Post a Comment