CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Brady Timothy Pead!!!



Our little miracle baby is here, happy & healthy! It's such a blessing in our family and we are so thankful. He was born May 13 at 1:49pm. He weighed in at 7lb 14 oz and was 20 inches long. He has quite a bit of light red/strawberry blonde hair and looks just like Mallory's baby's pictures.

I started having contractions Tuesday night when I got in bed and they went all night. I was so out of it that I had no idea how far apart they were, I just knew I was in pain. When Tim got up for work, he said "you better start timing them". At that point they were every 12 minutes and then they kepy getting closer and closer. I went in to the hospital 2 hours later to get monitored and I was at a 6 and 95%. They said, "you are not going anywhere, he is coming fast." So, I got the epideral (heaven!!) and a couple hours later he came out after 3 pushes. Everything went fast and smooth and there were no complications at all.
He is very healthy and we couldn't be more relieved. Brady & I are both doing great and I feel amazing. No complaints at all. Mallory can't get enough of him and won't set him down or let anyone else hold him (we make her share though). She thinks she can carry him around and do everything we do with him, YIKES! I can't take my eyes off of her when he is in the room. Check him out for yourself. Our new little family!

16 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Thats exactly who I think he looks like right now is Mallory. Congrats I'm glad everything went well for you guys because all the stuff that you have been through with this pregnacy you didn't need anything else.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

We're so excited for you guys! He's so handsome. Yeah, you have to watch these big sisters with the little guys! We have to do the same with Emily. And they only get better. It's so much fun though, watching them together. They are going to be the biggest buddies! Brady will know that Mallory loves him & will take care of him (even if it drives him crazy sometimes!). Ryan complains that Jonathan doesn't laugh at him like he does at Emily. I'm so happy that everything went well & he's healthy & fine. And I was so excited to see that he's here!! Can't wait for more pictures of the cuties!

Katie said...

Such wonderful news! Congratulations. We are so happy for you and your sweet little family.

The Beals said...

Hey is so cute!!! I'm so excited to see him! Let us know when you are up for visitors!!

Sudar Clan said...

He is so cute. He does look just like Mallory. Congratulations! I am so glad everything went well. Let us know if you need anything.

Amanda said...

Yea! I'm so excited, too! Makes me a little baby hungry ... but not THAT hungry. :) I'll just borrow Brady every now and then. Very cute pictures!

Erin said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!

Heather G. said...

congratulations on your new baby boy! He looks adorable!!!

Ang said...

He’s so handsome!!! You look GREAT; I always look horrible right after my babies are born. Mallory is so cute with him you can see how much she loves him. I’m glad all went well I’ve been thinking about you lately and hoping things were okay. If you need anything let me know :)

Scott&Janae said...

We are so happy that Brady is here. Mallory loved telling everyone about him at school. He is adorable. He looks so much like Mallory.

Sarah said...

Congrats again! I'm so glad he made it here without any complications!!

Karen said...

Wow! An easy delivery, how lucky are you!?! Congratulations!

Emilee said...

Congrats! He is so cute and Mallory looks so happy. I'm so glad all went well and that there weren't any complications. Can't wait to see him in person.

Sonya said...

Ashley, he is so adorable! Can't wait to see him in person.

Eric and Andrea said...

Congratulations! He sure is a little cutie! I can't wait to meet him! Hope all is well with you!

Jessica said...

Congrats! I am glad that everyone is doing well.