Well, our first attempt at family pictures actually turned out ok. My handsome husband and my two beautiful kids....what more can I ask for? Here are some of my favorites!
He is just a doll - glad you made it through bedrest - I hated that with mine!! - It's all worth it though! He's so cute - I bet you're enjoying the heck out of him!
12 comments:
I love them all! You have such a cute family.
I love them!!
what cute family!!!!
Darling family Ashley!
Where did you find that little white tuxedo? So cute!! And Mal is such a Cheese! The camera loves her!!
I love all the pictures, they are so cute. Brady looks just like a little man, he's cute!
What great pictures!! You have such a cute family!!
I love the pictures. Your little Brady is such a cute combo of the two of you. We should get together and do a play date.
Cute pictures!! Yall have a good looking family!
He is just a doll - glad you made it through bedrest - I hated that with mine!! - It's all worth it though! He's so cute - I bet you're enjoying the heck out of him!
Thanks for helping us find this house we love it!! I love my backyard it's nice to have some where for the kids to play!!
your children are ginger's!!! precious. brady has chubby cheeks but they are adorable. good luck this school year mr. pead!!!
Post a Comment