Well, these are a couple months outdated already, but they are still cute. This is Brady at 6 months old. He is all boy and we are loving him to pieces! He has such a fun, happy, energetic personality and keeps all three of us smiling all the time. He truly is a blessing in our home!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Holy cow he is getting so big! Those pics are so cute!!! Ha ha we have those same shoes for Jack and I LOVE them, they are so cute. Ps I have been meaning to tell you that I haven't forgotten about the blue little snowsuit. We have been using it a lot actually, he isn't growing so he still fits in it, but if you need it back now let me know. I just didn't want you to think that I forgot about it.
What a beautiful little boy! I can't wait to see our kiddos together at summer reunion! It'll be a flock of strawberry headed munchkins! How fun!
Those Cheeks...Ashley, I think you should consider feeding him more! :)
What a darling little boy! Hey - I miss you.
He's such a cutie and he's growing up so quickly.
he is so dang cute! I love watching you and Tim with him and Mallory. You are the cutest parents.
He is so adorable!!! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment