Mallory was so excited to have a new cousin to get to hold and love. My cousin (pretty much sister) Natalie had her baby girl last month and they named her Kate. She is so cute and Mal is eating her up. Sometimes she is a little too helpful. She LOVES babies and keeps saying "I want to be a big sister." I tell her that she has to ask Heavenly Father for that!! It's cute to hear her pray for that! She is such a fun girl and is SO full of personality! We love her so much and are so thankful to have her!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Mallory is so good with babies! What a sweet picture. With her prayers, coupled with your great faith...She'll be a big sis before long.
Look on our blog in the next couple of days...I need to post the pictures of Mal holding Gracie - they are so adorable!
And Ashley - I'm serious about hiring you to do MY hair...can you make it look like Mallory's hair? Come on…I’m sure we can talk you into moving to Montana? :)
what a sweetheart... their little prayers are so sincere, it'll happen.
Post a Comment