CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Best Buddies




This is Mallory and her cousin Bailee. They are 3 weeks apart and are great friends. Bailee is my brother Chad's daughter. They live in Seattle, so we don't see them as often as we would like. When they were just here we decided to get the girls pictures taken together. Trying to get 2 two-year olds to cooperate was quite the chore. Overall, I think they turned out really cute!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

AMS said...

they are adorable!

Wildings said...

How cute are they! Isn't it so fun to have cousins about the same age!

Karen said...

I love the picture of them kissing. Very cute! PS we're in the same stake...

Brittany said...

They are going to look back and LOVE those pictures. What a cute idea.

I am so glad we had a chance to see you at Michael's Baptism. It just made it complete having you there. That was so thoughtful of you to support him. You have always been a wonderful friend.

Carrie said...

Thanks for taking the girls to get their picture taken. They turned out so cute. Bailee asked Grandma if Mallory was coming to visit too. I thought it was cute.

tiffany Snyder said...

hi ashley it's been so long... your blog is so cute... what cute pictures of the girls, they are growing up so fast.. hope to see you soon....

Emilee said...

Those are adorable pictures, what a great idea. I'm glad they did so well for you.

Kirsti said...

the girls are so cute. I love the kissing pictures!!

Jense Family said...

Ashlee I found your blog threw Carrie's I just wanted to say hi!! We miss the old ward and not knowing whats going on in everyones life. It was nice to see your blog hope everything is going well for you I just wanted to say HI!!!
Monica Jense

Karen said...

We are right behind the Allstate insurance place on State next to the train tracks. We are on 1440 W! Stop by anytime! We may stop by to see you....

Brittany said...

Hey Ashley!!! Happy Birthday YESTERDAY! You may post something about it....but then I can write AGAIN about how much I care for you. You have always been a wonderful and supportive friend...hope your day was fantastic!!!

Jessica said...

Cute family guys! Mallory is adorable.