CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Latest Projects!

Well, our latest projects in our yard are now completed. We just had a new awning installed and it is SO nice. Here is a before and after picture. We love to sit outside now and not die of the heat. Also, we made our swingset into a park-like place. We added curbing and sand all around it. The kids have a blast! We have attracted a lot of kids over to our house to play now. So, come on over, you are welcome to come too!!


17 comments:

Karen said...

You know what would be great, sitting under your new awning drinking a cold drink and watching the kids run around like crazy playing on your cool swing set!

Kriss & Jenni said...

Hey Tim and Ashely-
I came upon your blog a week or so ago!! Your family is so cute. I love the new awning and the swingset area is awesome!! I wish we have something like that. For now we will settle with a fence around the yard in a few weeks. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. You can see my blog at www.lawrencefam.com

Jenni Lawrence (Spencer)

Brittany said...

Stunning...Really!! These projects look so good you two. You have really turned your house and yard into a beautiful HOME and place to make memories. The swing set is calling my name...I must play!

Emilee said...

That looks great! I love the play area. Hope all is well!

Sudar Clan said...

Looks great!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun. We are working on a deck, and then maybe the rest of the yard. We will see how much that sets us back. Tim, I had ran into Kirk through e-mail working on a benefit event. Small world. He told me how to get in touch with you guys. Hope things are good. daveandjesgordon.blogspot.com

Jes (stevenson)

Jake and Nicole said...

Wow! Good work!! I love the play area! You might just have to charge kids at the door, looks pretty professional!! ;)

Brig and Ashlee said...

That really does look fabulous! Your yard looks ideal for a nice evening in the shade. Brig and I don't have any landscaping in the backyard...a huge project to tackle. I am very jealous! Maybe you guys can come to our house and get it looking as good as yours!

Lesley said...

Wow that looks great! We are looking to doing something like that at our place. Did you guys build it, or did you contract out?? I think we have a very similar house.....

AMS said...

Are you guys for hire? Our yard needs some major work! Looks like so much fun! Hope you enjoy it!

jeri said...

How fun, you guys did a beautiful job. We miss our deck that we put so much hard work into but... our new yard is worth it.

Come see us!

Spencer and Joanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! You will find us over all the time! You should be careful when your invites! ;)

JAB0218 said...

Tim and Ashley - This is Josh Beckstrand. My families blog is
JAB0218.blogspot.com I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys.
Josh and Annette Beckstrand

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley -

I just found your blog linked through Aleah's - - I'm so glad! Now we can keep in touch really easily! Thanks so much for what you did for Josh last week - it was really sweet -you didn't have to do that! We miss you guys!

Eric and Andrea said...

Great job with the awning! It turned out so awesome!

You guys deserve it all, you've worked so hard!

Someday....someday!!

Andrea :-)

The Gibby's said...

This looks awesome! Who did it? We NEED an awning in our backyard. Our house faces East so we get the West sun in the evening. Wow! Love the play area. Looks like we need to have a party at the Pead's house!

Wildings said...

That looks so nice, I would love to do that in our backyard. Hey where did you get that swingset? We've been looking at them, just curious.