CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Girly? Or Not To Girly????

So, my neighbor asked me if I would be her "model" to certify as a Eyelash Extension Specialist. At first, I quickly declined and the more she talked the more I became interested. She said you don't have to wear mascara anymore and that did it for me. I have never done anything like this before, so it was scary to me. I just had these done and I need everyone's opinion whether to keep this up or not........ Do they look too fake or do they look real? The top are the only ones that have extensions on them. I must admit, no mascara has been VERY nice and saves a lot of time!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS, and so jealous. They do not look fake, just lovely!
kt

Carrie said...

Love it!!

Jessica said...

They look really good!

tiffany Snyder said...

hey ashley, love them.. you have beautiful blue eyes...

Anonymous said...

They look real to me. THe "no-mascara-yet they look nice" look is awesome!

The Gibby's said...

I think they look amazing! I wouldn't mind getting those myself. You have such gorgeous eyes, I'm not surprised she asked you to be her eye model.

Lesley said...

You look great! I would love to have that done! They look like your real lashes! Mascara free...what a dream...

AMS said...

fabulous! does your friend need any other guniea pigs!?

Kriss & Jenni said...

WOW- the lashes look great!!!

Wildings said...

I really like them! I have a friend that does them and I've thought about getting them myself.

Brittany said...

Ohh la la! They do look good. I've seen ladies who have tarantula leg eye-lashes...but these are just perfect. And what a blessing - no more mascara. Now Silvia can't get after you when you leave the house without your mascara done! :)

Jenifer Mac said...

beautiful ash, beautiful!!

Sudar Clan said...

They look good. My mom had them for a while and she said they were pretty nice.

Wildings said...

Hey, I tagged you so look at my blog!

bloggingchristy said...

Keep um! They look great!! Where so I get these?

Jake and Nicole said...

Very Nice!!

The Beals said...

Love them!!!!!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

That makes me very very tempted - how much does it cost? And how often do you have to keep it up?

Emilee said...

hey they look great! I really like it. Oh and now I can rest easy nowing you aren't driving around putting your mascara on...hehehe

Anonymous said...

I love it. Hey Ash its me Leslie from NewJersey. Its been a while.Well Im living in Alaska now. My Husband got stationed here. Your little girl is adorable. what a cutie. Im going to be visiting my husbands family in a couple of months. Will have to get together. Miss ya
Love Leslie

Anonymous said...

hey I forgot to leave you my email. Leslie28307@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey I forgot to leave you my email. Leslie28307@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hey I forgot to leave you my email. Leslie28307@yahoo.com