We just went with our neighbors, Casey & Mandy Childs on a cruise. We left from Los Angeles and stopped at San Diego, Catalina & Ensanada. It was so much fun!
We were gone for 5 days and 4 nights and it was very much needed!

All dressed up for formal night dinner.
So, we all decided one night at midnight to order room service. We tried almost everything they offered as you can see. It was so good, but a bit embarrassing when the man came to bring it and saw all that food was for 4 of us!! What are cruises for though........to EAT!!! 

This was our ship. Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas.
One night at dinner, the waiter was looking for someone to dance with him and nobody would. So, he heads right for me and grabs my hand. I was a good sport and danced in front of about 75 people......For any of you that know me, I don't dance so this was a big thing for me. I am glad you didn't see it!
On the deck of the ship.....AHHH!!!!
They let us have a turn at driving the ship for a bit!! =-)
Tim wanted to ride in this "carriage" along the beach in San Diego. A guy was riding the bike and pulling us behind. It was fun and very relaxing!
Our last dinner on the cruise we pigged out. Tim & Casey had two main dishes and we all had way more than we should have.
All of us getting ready to snorkel. It was COLD water, but we still saw a lot of neat things. I saw a lobster for the first time while snorkeling.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cruise
Posted by Pead Family at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




20 comments:
That looks like soooooo much fun! I love to snorkel, but I am always looking for sharks, and hoping they aren’t looking for me!
hey, what fun! and i think you're totally justified in pigging out, i hear cruise food is great and it's all you can eat... i say go for it!!! glad you guys had fun!
How fun! I am jealous, I love cruising.
So fun! You look very relaxed.
What an awesome vacation! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
I'm so jealous!
This looks SUPER FUN! I'm glad you took advantage of ALL the good food! Ash - you look so pretty in that formal dinner picture. And...WHAT are you talking about???...You don't know how to dance?! Ummm...I'm pretty sure I have documented video proof of you doing some stellar dance moves! I'm glad you had fun!
Yes, we've seen the proof of your sweet dance moves, as well. :) I've been meaning to post some of our pictures, but we've been a little busy. Maybe when I get home I'll finally have time to blog again. That was such a blast. I'm ready to do it again! Thanks for showing us such a good time!
Yes, we've seen the proof of your sweet dance moves, as well. :) I've been meaning to post some of our pictures, but we've been a little busy. Maybe when I get home I'll finally have time to blog again. That was such a blast. I'm ready to do it again! Thanks for showing us such a good time!
Other than being very jealous that yall went on ANOTHER cruise, looks like you had lots of fun! you and tim are so cute together! AND you're a good sport to dance with the waiter, I don't think that's something I would have the courage to do! :)
That is so funny! Spencer and I just got back from a 3 day cruise on the exact same ship. How funny is that? It's a small world. I'm glad you had fun. Cruises are the best!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Wish we could leave the kids behind and escape somewhere. Maybe some day. We just got back with the family from San Diego. WOW! The beach was awesome and the kids loved looking in the water for little shells and crabs. Glad you had fun on your cruise!
You just HAD to go and do it didn't you? I've been DYING for three years to get my family on a cruise ever since I went on a "girls' cruise" with my friend about 4 years ago. Now, I'm even more CRUISE-ISH, if that was possible! Looks like a blast - it's SO FUN! Someday - soon - I swear.
So fun! You seem like you are always on a cruise or vacation. Good for you!
We went on our cruise on Aug. 8th (which is our actual anniversary) through the 11th. We are also in love with cruising. It's too much fun.
It was really great to see you guys, too! It's nice to be able to keep in contact with people you cared about in High School, but since life is so crazy for everyone at least we have reunions and now blogs. Take care.
What?!? Another cruise? I'm so jealous. I'm glad you were able to go and have a great time and I agree with Britt that you have some great dance moves...hehehe
Oh and to answer your question, Nat is doing good. She's remarried now to an awesome guy who treats her great and is a really big help with the girls. Oh and she's going on a cruise in a week too, no fair!
So I'm sitting here with my mouth wide open (not only because of your cruise-lucky) but I did not realize you and Tim are married!! I saw you helping him at the reunion, but it just didn't register. How wonderful! You're a cute couple.
This is Kim Claybaugh, btw
Ashley that is so fun!!! I love the pic's.We went on that same cruise two years ago but you guys looked like you had more fun! You lucky ducks, we need a child free trip ha ha1
ps this is not Andy it is Suzette, i can't figure out how to switch it to me.
Looks like you had a fun time! Isn't the food so good! When it's all you can eat, how can you not try it all right!?
I'm jelous! Matt and I had a cruise booked- but then we found out we were pregnant which foiled our plans. Ha! j/k
Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment