CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Seattle! BYU vs Seattle Game

Mal is Famous!!! At the BYU/Seattle Game, we saw Bronco Mendenhall, head coach of the BYU Cougars, after the game and asked him if we could get a picture with him!!
This Stadium was amazing! It looks out over Lake Washington. Boats can come sit in the harbor and watch the football games on the big screen. Absolutely Beautiful! Best part of all....BYU won the game 28-27!!! What a heart stopper.Tim, Ashley and Mallory all decked out in our "Y" gear watching the game. Grandpa, Grandma, Cade, Dennis & Chad all watching the game.Cade, Dennis, Chad & Lee all watching the game.Mallory enjoying the game and loving being all dressed up in BYU gear, face stickers & all!!
Ashley & Mallory at the game with matching shirts!! Me and my girl!!!
Tim and Dad in downtown Seattle heading to the Mariners/Yankees game.Tim at the Mariners/Yankees baseball game.Dad, Dennis Jr, Cade & Chad at the baseball game. Dad, Chad, Cade & Dennis in front of the field.Chad took us fishing in his boat on Lake Washington. It was really fun.Ashley, Tim, Cade & Chad out on the boat.
Chad, Tim, Cade & Dennis freezing on the early morning water.
Tim's big catch of the day!!Ashley's one and only catch of the day......a LITTLE Flounder! We were able to visit a beautiful beach while in Seattle! Wow, gorgeous! Front view......
Back view......I think I like the front view better! =-)
Mal playing on the cold beach, she didn't mind it being cold though.Rowan, Mal's cousin, and Mal playing in the sand.
A breathtaking Seattle sunset!!
Tim, Mal & Rowan on Rowan's first day of school. All the boys were able to play a little football game of their own, it reminded me of the old days when my brothers played football all the time. Mal was even in on it and loved it! View of Mount Raineer from Chad's front porch.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! Nice pictures! But where is the one of Mal with the Utes coach??? :)

Tonya said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. You guys are such a cute family! Your brother Dennis looks just like our stake president. It's crazy! How are you guys?? Where are you guys living btw?

Eric and Andrea said...

Wow, what a great vacation! I love all the amazing sightseeing pics! It looks like you guys had a great time!
It's always nice to spend time with family!

AMS said...

How fun!!! I've never been to Seattle, but we LOVE it!

Skeeg said...

What the....you guys do so much fun stuff. It makes my life look...boring. Seattle looks beautiful!

Karen said...

I have that same Y shirt, only it's white. Go COUGS!

Brittany said...

Okay...First - Do you have an Entire Closet Just full of BYU attire? Wow, from hats and T-shirts to sweatshirts - you really are prepared to be a fan no matter the weather conditions.

Second - Adorable pictures! I especially love the one with you and Mal in your pink. Seattle looks beautiful. Nice job on the flounder Ash!

Jake and Nicole said...

AMAZING pictures and trip!! Looks like yall had a good time. Jake told me that yall parked next to each other at the game! How does that happen?! FATE! :)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Ash, that looks like so much fun!!! The beach is so beautiful, and i think the "back view" is great!! Holy cow I can't believe what a BEAUTIFUL view Chad has from his front steps, talk about breath taking!!!!

tiffany Snyder said...

what a fun trip for the family... miss all you guys... k so send your email address to sumweaver@gmail.com so she can invite you to her blog:)

Cole said...

Ashley,
I found you on Suzy blog, you have such a cute family Mallory is getting so big. Your trip looked so fun I have never been to Seattle it looks very pretty.
You should check out my blog sometime it would be fun to hear from you.

Scott&Janae said...

I was just on Aleah's blog and found you. It looks like your trip was sooo fun. It was fun to see all of your pictures. I'll have to talk to Mallory about it at school.

Jessica said...

I LOVE SEATTLE! I lived in this little tiny town in Northern Washington for a few years in my youth and we frequented Seattle. Did you go to Pike's place market or down to the water front where all of the Piers are? There are all these great little stands that have the BEST Lemonades and Limeades and they squeeze it fresh for you. There is a bakery (I can't remember the name) with the very best sticky buns MMM! and Elliott's down at the Pier is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. I have never had a better piece of Salmon than I have had there. Looks like such a fun trip.

The Gibby's said...

Great pictures guys! That stadium IS amazing! That must have been a great day. I LOVE the picture of you guys on the beach! There is a cute little sail boat in the back groud. But my favorite part is Tim's shoes reflecting from the camera flash! Ha! You guys look great! Keep in touch!