Well, here goes my first blog in 2 1/2 months and I will now explain why it has been so long.......I have been SO sick and throwing up 3-5 times a day for the past 2 1/2 months. Why? Well, because I am now 17 weeks pregnant and just found out today that we are having a baby BOY!!!
It has been a long & emotional road, but after a year of miracle after miracle, we were finally able to get pregnant again after losing our last one.
Mallory was inspired from before we knew I was pregnant that I was having a baby boy. They are so close to heaven that it gives me chills. We have had several experiences with her that were amazing and she knew it was a brother. He is due May 17, 2009!!
Here is the ultrasound photo so you can see for yourself the evidence of it being a boy!!
We are so excited and can hardly wait to have another baby join our family. I will do better on keeping up with my blog now that I am feeling a lot better.





25 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!!! Mal will make a great big sister. You will love having a little boy they are so much fun.I love having boys with my strong willed daughter. They help to tone her down a little.
I am so excited for you! I was freaking out when I read your email! I am so glad that things are working out, and now you won't be sick for Christmas!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! This is wonderful news. Having one of each gender is the best!
SOOO happy for you Ashley--- so fun!!!
xoxoxxo Mallory WAS right!!
I have been wondering...Congrats! We are expecting our litte boy in the next couple weeks...so if you have any boy names to share we are looking for suggestions. I am so excited for you guys. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better but make sure you still take advantage and get some rest in if you can :)
Congrats! I am also expecting! I am 23 weeks and due April 6th with a little girl. So we will also have one of each. I was way sick with this one too. I wonder if that is the case with 2nd pregnancys. It is hard being so sick with a three year old to chase! I hope all is well and goes well, and I am glad someone out there is feeling the same as me!!
so so happy for you guys, so sad you have been so sick... i just love my little boy, they are so different than our girls... hope you are feeling better soon.. send me love to aunt silvia...
YAY YAY YAY YAY and, oh yeah, YAY!!!
Congrats!!!!! I have been checking EVERY DAY.. waiting for news!!! I'm so excited for you! Boys are AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you!! YAY!
Congrats!! Boys are so so fun! Sorry you have been feeling so sick, that is never fun. Well I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out. Congrats once again we are so excited for you.
So excited for you. You are going to love having a boy. Mal is going to be a great big sister.
Congrats! How exciting. I hate being sick, even if it means I'm pregnant! Boys are so fun.
You know I couldn't be any happier for your family! It's been a rollercoaster for you...and this little one will be so special. Congratulations! Yippee!!!
Congrats!!! Boys are so much fun! Not as much drama as a girl. Sorry you have been so sick. I hope you can stay well and enjoy the rest of the time being pregnant.
Wow they got an perfect shot of his little "man hood". That is so exciting! I hope you start feeling better. Morning sickness is the worst.
Again... I'm so stinking thrilled for all of you! You are so blessed! Timing is everything and the Lord is your best calendar for life. This little guy belongs on earth starting May 2009, and Mallory knew that! That gives me such tender feelings! Congrats - Congrats - Congrats!!!
heart/me
That's so fun! Not the being sick part though, hopefully you had some sort of medication to help you! Ya, you and Sue are way close. She's due like 11 days after you!
Tim and Ashley! Congrats!!! I found your blog from Summers! Please link us!
Tim - This is Gavin's first year of regular ed. He still needs extra attention, but he's doing well and we're so happy.
Keep us updated on the pregnancy!
Julie
Yipee! Congratulations Ash and Tim!! Thank you sooooo very much for my birthday gift!! You are great people and dear friends.
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. What wonderful news.
Yeah, I'm glad I found your blog! I'm so happy for you both! He looks like a strong boy!
I am a huge slacker. I read this post weeks ago and never commented. Congratulations! I adore my two little boys. You will adore your little guy too when he is finally here. I hope you are feeling okay. The pregnancy is the main thing that keeps me from trying again. I get so sick, that I can't wrap my head around it again, at least willingly! Congratulations and I hope everything is going well for you.
I am a huge slacker. I read this post weeks ago and never commented. Congratulations! I adore my two little boys. You will adore your little guy too when he is finally here. I hope you are feeling okay. The pregnancy is the main thing that keeps me from trying again. I get so sick, that I can't wrap my head around it again, at least willingly! Congratulations and I hope everything is going well for you.
Hi Ashley! I've just started blogging and love it. Congratulations! Glad you're starting to feel better!
How funny that I thought i left a comment LONG time ago but never did! Maybe it was in an email! I am so excited for yall...and to go with the rest of the comments...boys are wonderful! :)
Post a Comment