CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude Beyond Words......


I feel so completely blessed and overwhelmed with joy as I have such great news to report! I went to my 28 week doctors appointment today for my ultrasound to see if my placenta had moved....and it has COMPLETELY moved itself out of the way!!

What this means is that I am totally off bedrest and can now resume with my normal life again. I can't even express in words how thankful I am for this outcome. Our little boy looks wonderful and I am measuring right on target. He said that things couldn't look better.

So, now I get to bring my little girl back home with me and enjoy every second with her. We are planning on spending lots of quality time together now before our new family member arrives and flips her world upside down!

THANK YOU so much to all of you that kept us in your prayers, helped with meals, your kind calls and e-mails, etc. I never could have made it through these last 2 months in bed without the help of so many wonderful family and friends. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life to gather around us in times of trials. I love you all!

Some of you have been asking to see my big belly, so here is a shot that was just taken a couple days ago. 28 weeks pregnant (almost 7 months) and getting bigger than ever!

20 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

Yay! I am so happy for you. You look great!

Andrea said...

WAHOO!!! I am so happy that everything looks good. All that bedrest, as hard as it was, must have paid off! I hope things go well from here on out!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

YEAH!!! That the best news ever!!! Ps you Belly is not huge at all, you really look great!!

Sarah said...

I am so happy it moved, yeah! You look cute!

Kirsti said...

So glad to hear the good news! Bedrest is horrible. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out! Good Luck. Oh, and you look adorable.

Teri's Life said...

Yipee! You have been very blessed and have had many people praying for your well-being and that of you little boy. I am so happy for you!

your little girl looked just so cute on sunday! she is such a doll.

The Beals said...

I am soo happy for you! Even though I already knew the awesome story... I cried reading it!!! All of the trials, and the stress, and the heartache of getting these sweet bodies here.. they are SOOO worth it when you get to hold that little angel in you arms!! Congrats! I am so happy for you, and I can't wait to meet your little man!

The Beals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beals said...

By the way.. you look so cute!

Karen said...

Yippee for you!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

So excited that the prayers have been answered! I can't imagine bed rest for 2 months. And not having your daughter all that time too! Hopefully the baby won't turn her world upside down too much. I'm sure she'll be a great big sister!

Heather G. said...

Yeah, I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

AMS said...

Look at you! Finally looking prego!! You look great, wow! Again, I'm so relieved for you and your family with this great news!! But remember to continue to take it easy! Don't go jumping of cliffs just for something to do now that you're up and about :)

Sudar Clan said...

good news! and that picture is way cute.

Emilee said...

Ashley I was so happy to hear that the placenta had moved and you are back on your feet. And you look beautiful!

summerzfamily said...

So happy for you Ashley-- been thinking of you lots-- you will love having a boy--- I am enjoying Cooper so much & can't get enough of him---xoxoxoxo

Brittany said...

I have chills just thinking about it. So many people have been asking about you. I'm so happy to tell them the great news!

Jody and I want to see the BELLY in person...so get over here for some dessert!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Ashley!! I'm so relieved and happy to hear the wonderful news - good girl for staying in bed - I know that was hard for you!! It is all worth it when you hold that healthy little baby in your arms. Can't wait to meet that little guy!

By the way - you look amazing!

Anonymous said...

YEA!

Anonymous said...

YEA!