One month later and doubled in size...Yikes!
Mal is always wanting to feel him kick.
Mallory loves to give Brady kisses!Well, I know every post lately has been about the baby or the pregnancy, but that is what is comsuming our life right now. So, here is another "belly" shot one month later. Mallory loves rubbing, kissing and talking to baby Brady, so I had to get a picture of her and my belly too. She is getting very excited and keeps asking when he's coming out. The other day she said "mom, he's been in there a long time."
Things are still going well and I am feeling good. He is a very active little guy that loves to stretch all the time. I feel like my belly is going to pop because he pushes so hard constantly. I am now 32 weeks, so another 7 weeks will get me to full term. We are feeling so blessed to have made it this far. I go to the Dr. on Tuesday for another check-up. I pray all continues to go well....Stay tuned!




12 comments:
That is so cute that Mallory is so excited. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. You have a cute belly.
I must say you chose a great name! My 6 year old is Brady! :) You look great. I hope all continues to go well.
Glad things are going well for you!
I'm so glad things are going good for you now. It's so cute when the older kids give the baby kisses or hugs even when they are still in the womb!
Ashley...This is so exciting. You are getting SO close!
(I'm glad to see both you and Mallory wore your GREEN on St. Patty's Day!) That picture of her kissing your tummy is Super Cute!
You look G R E A T!
Hey Ash,
You look great!!And Mallory is a cutie!!
I have to say Tate stretches all the time sometimes I think he's legs are going to pop out of the side of my belly of break my ribs he always finds a way into my ribs!
Lets get together soon!!
We're crossing our fingers for you! You look so happy and great - it's that "glow"...hang in there girl!
You are darling! And I was chuckling at Mal's impatience. It's gotta be so hard for young siblings to wait and wait. Brady is a darling name, perfect for Mallory's brother! Good luck with the down hill climb here - still praying all goes well!
You are almost there, it's been a rough road but you both have made it. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday!
We're so glad that things are fine with you & the baby! You are such a cute pregnant lady-& all baby. I know you're happy to have your sweet girl home (& I'm sure she's thrilled to be back home).
Oh my gosh, had it really been that long since I saw your blog? Congratulations! You look great! I'm so happy you're having a boy!
Post a Comment